We’re making a difference in D2C ecommerce.
Our customers rely upon us to optimize their entire D2C ecosystems, from sales to fulfillment. That’s a big responsibility and challenge.
If you’re looking to stretch and take on the most challenging problems in D2C ecommerce, we invite you to check out our current job openings. If you don’t see an opening that seems to fit, send us your resume. We love meeting smart, motivated people. And we’d love to meet you.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Current Openings
Senior Implementation Consultant (E-Commerce)
The Implementation Consultant is a client-facing role for projects related to our Etail ecommerce operations software platform. These projects will consist of initial new client onboarding projects as well as expansion projects to deploy additional features and system integration endpoints. You will be the main contact for the customer and will be involved in all aspects of implementation including planning, prioritizing, consulting, data mapping and system configuration. You will work with both external customer contacts and internal Etail resources to execute projects.
- Oversee the technical implementation and integration platform adoption of ecommerce and fulfillment systems. Manage client expectations related to costs, deliverables, timelines and feasibility. Serve as advisor and product expert during the implementation process to ensure successful platform adoption.
- Lead discovery sessions with the clients, vendors and partners to understand and document requirements and business objectives. Map business requirements to Etail functionality, determining gaps and fits, and drive design solutions as an Etail team leader.
- Anticipate project risks as well as customer needs or concerns and ensure projects are planned and executed in a way that exceeds client expectations.
- Develop and maintain work breakdown structures for project completion to allocate the resources to the activities.
- Work with both client and technical staff to assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate practical solutions, and make recommendations to resolve the problems.
- Communicate progress with customers, management and project team in a consistent manner.
- Escalate problems to management for awareness and resolution.
- Document and communicate technical requirements to product and development teams.
- Manage the QA process for Go Live prep, code releases and new product features associated with implementation and integrations.
- Function as a liaison between client and product development teams. Use your persuasive communication skills to document, analyze and validate business processes. Drive solutions through deployment, test, deploy, user adoption and final hand off to support team.
- Demonstrated organizational, time management and project management skills.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a business IT or technical role. Experience in ERP, accounting, ecommerce or supply chain preferred.
- Ability to work 100% remote. Must demonstrate sufficient and consistent Internet connectivity.
- On-line and available work time of 40 hours per week. While the work schedule has flexibility, must be able to consistently schedule the majority of on-line or available time for collaboration between 7am and 6pm central time.
- US citizen or legal to work in US.
- Four-year degree or technology certifications or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years experience in a client-facing position. Prior implementation, project management or business-to-business sales experience a plus.
- Experience with trouble ticketing and project management software.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage project completion with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively across project teams
For more information or to apply, see our job posting.